We understand that the success of a wood floor is in how it is installed. Without a competent installer the best floor will not survive the test of time.
To assist our customers in making this a reality we offer a useful guide of how to install a wood floor. Although this doesn’t cover the basic cutting elements, we discuss at length:
- Site Conditions
- Temperature, Humidity & Moisture
- Testing of Screeds
- Sub-floor preparation for concrete sub-floors
- Sub-floor preparation for anhydride screeds
- UFH checking, compatibility, operation of UFH before and after
- Quick check list
- General guide to Floating, Nailed & Bonded installations
- Finishing touches
- End User Maintenance Routine Instructions
We believe that the guide helps lay a successful foundation to any installation, making the customers requirements a reality, whether they employ their General Building Contractor, Floor Installer, Property Developer or the DIY enthusiast.
For those who do not have a contractor or floor installer, we have our own Professional Installation Service backed with a Full 5 Year Installation Warranty, which is standard from Wood Floor Surbiton.