We have a delivery service that can be chosen with any order, which can be arranged to arrive within 4-5 days. We have a code of practice to follow which we have highlighted for you below applicable to all deliveries:
Assistance will be required when unloading your materials, this service is a Curbside Delivery only, due to insurance and transportation restrictions.
Delivery Company & Delivery Site:
- All deliveries are subcontracted to palletways network which involves Large deliveries which involves central hubs, and independent local depots all over the country. Therefore it is important that we are informed, at the time of your order, of any restrictions that may cause any problems for the delivery lorry that is usually large. Thus, please try to ensure that any cars or other obstacles that may be present are removed before delivery.
- You may be charged for redelivery if you have not told us of any possible restrictions.
- The delivery driver cannot help with moving the products inside the delivery site, the load will be dropped at the nearest convenient point to the site, which could be the roadside. Anything you can do to help ensure the order can be dropped closer to your place would be appreciated.
- You (or somebody else on your behalf) must be there to receive the delivery, otherwise your delivery will not be off-loaded and you will be charged extra for redelivery. Please make sure that when delivery has been made all products are checked and the delivery note is signed.
- We will not accept any discrepancies if the delivery note is signed UNCHECKED. If you have asked someone else to receive the delivery on your behalf, they must be thoroughly informed of these conditions.
We can advise you on the type of transport service to expect depending on the quantity and brand/collection. We are transporting heavy materials in a pallet form and therefore can not give you an approximate time. Deliveries will normally be made between 8.30am – 5.30pm, it is important to have a contact number for the delivery address for any issues or problems that might occur on the day of delivery.
If you wish to collect your order from our showrooms, we will contact you once it has arrived, and store your materials at our showroom for up to 3 days, by which time we would have expected the materials to be collected. We can not take large orders at the showroom due to limited storage facilities, and therefore any order over 65 sqm will be delivered direct to your chosen delivery address.